THE FIRST HOME FOR STREET SOCCER IN THE BAY AREA
More Touches, More Goals, Greater Good.
Each field is made of high-quality turf and measures 72ft x 52ft. Fields are lighted at night and each field has its own electronic scoreboard operated by tablets to keep track of time and score. Other amenities include locker room with TVs, viewing deck and outdoor patio to watch games, and octagon court for 1v1 skills matches.
Current Adult Drop-In Mini Tournaments
- Weekday Early Drop-in Mini-Tournaments – 6:00pm-7:30pm (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Weekday Late Drop-in Mini-Tournaments – 9:30pm-11pm (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Tuesday Drop-in Mini-Tournaments – 6:30pm-8:00pm & 8:00pm-9:30pm (Tuesday only)
- Weekend Drop-in Mini-Tournaments – 12:00pm-1:30pm (Saturday & Sunday)
Current Adult Leagues
- Monday Coed Corporate League – 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Wednesday Coed League – 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Thursday Corporate Baller League – 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Friday Social League – 7:30pm-9:30pm
RENT A SINGLE FIELD OR THE WHOLE PARK
Looking for practice space for your youth club, want to organize a pick-game with friends, or need a great location for a birthday party or corporate event? Rent the Street Soccer USA Park. Contact us for more info and discount prices for a limited time!